In this course, we will learn:
- What a consolidation is and why it’s useful;
- Challenges to consolidating entities;
- How Syft can help with consolidations;
- A use case for consolidations;
- How to create a consolidation on Syft;
- What the two consolidation methods are;
- How to set acquisition and disposal dates;
- How to apply P&L and Balance Sheet layouts across consolidations;
- How to consolidate across different currencies;
- How to create eliminations in consolidations;
- How journals work with consolidations;
- How to post a journal; and
- How to conduct analytics and create reports for consolidations.
It takes approximately 1 hour to complete this course.